Wednesday 4 April 2012

Films

Okay so if you guys really know me then you know that with my love for music and partying comes with a love for films and filming my own movies. I have had the opportunity to create two short films due to one of my college courses and at the end of this post I will leave the only good one for you guys to watch. This film took me months of planning, filming and editing and its only like 6 minutes long but I really did try my best. Everything in the film was made by me including any animation or effects.


The reason why I love creating films is because I enjoy seeing my ideas come to life. I have ideas in my head and so actually seeing them is a great feeling and also seeing other enjoying them is also pretty great. So if you haven't seen my film before or even if you have then give it a watch and let me know what you think about it. This was done last year but is way better than my most recent film and that's why I'm not showing you that one.


So on the music side of things I am almost ready for Saturday, hopefully it will all go well and I cant wait to play for a larger crowd, if your gonna be there then don't forget to let me know if you want any tracks played. I'll do my best to get em all in but I am well excited. I bought a new album yesterday too, its pretty awesome, will probably play some tracks from that.


Anyways enjoy the film and remember follow me on Twitter if your not already and keep reading this blog, if you follow me then you'll get updates direct to your blogger account :) @DiscoStu999.


No comments:

Post a Comment