Friday 30 March 2012

Next Party!

So its just over a week until my next party and I literally cannot wait. I have realised how much I love doing parties and this just reassures me that this whole thing was worth it. So the party coming up is for one of my best mates boyfriend who is also a good friend of mine. He was happy to have me do it but did want a set of lights and therefore I agreed to purchase a set as I needed to get some anyway. So today I went to my local retailer and chose a set I liked and also managed to get a rig from my mate who is also a DJ so the kit is really coming along nicely.


I dont know wether to charge more for the lights for future parties or wether to just put up the price, I guess il decide later and maybe ask some peoples opinions. So I'm currently posting from my best mates house as I'm staying over here for his birthday weekend. He is 18 now like me so these next two nights will basically be me and him getting smashed but I shall say I'm doing some research to get some new music ideas :P


Anyone going tomorrow night better be up on that floor cause I need a good night out and a good dance. I know it's only short but don't really have much time :) again thanks for reading and maybe tell your friends about this blog if you enjoy reading :) oh and follow on Twitter @DiscoStu999. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment