Wednesday 21 March 2012

Music Style

I know what your all thinking, if I hire this guy that I don't know and trust him with my one and only 18th or whatever party, what says he'll play what I want? In this post i'm gonna be explaining a little about what I play and also the sort of stuff I like listening too, which are different.


So what sort of stuff do I play? it is hard to put an exact genre of music but club and party music would probably best describe it. I would personally say that this style of music is definetly best for parties, it helps the drinks go down ;) and gets everyone on the floor. It is the biggest compliment to see people enjoying your music and that's one of the reasons I do it to give people a good night. Sorry to anyone that hates these artists but my favourite three to play have got to be LMFAO, David Guetta and Rihanna. They sum up what music I play and I'm Sexy and I Know It is my favourite song to play and to party to.


What is great about hiring me is I will play any music you ask for and I can guarantee that i'l have the track you want. You can ask me or Tweet me and anything you ask for i'l probably play although it may not be straight away it probably will come on sometime during the night. If your unsure still about my style you can always write me a list of music you don't like or that you like and i'l play it for sure. At the end of the day it's your party so the music you want should be played but if your not that fussy then I think that the music I play will be perfect for a banging party.


Now onto the music I like listening too which is different to the stuff i'd play. In fact lots of people who have asked me to do there party have said I like listening to X music but wouldn't want it played at a party as it isn't the right stuff. I enjoy listening to indie rock or funk rock. My top 3 bands have got to be Red Hot Chili Peppers and were lucky enough to see them live in November at the 02, best night of my life; The wombats who I've seen twice, there also amazing live and Bloc Party who i'd love to see live but they keep dicking around and cant make up there minds if there together or not but if the opportunity came up I would be there.


Again thanks for reading and keep tuning in for more posts coming. Remember follow me @DiscoStu999 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment