Friday 23 March 2012

Why Twitter is better than Facebook!

Okay so I realise I may be upsetting some people here but in my opinion since I started my Twitter account a month or so ago I have found myself checking it regular and not going on Facebook for days on end. I mean right now I have this Tab open and one for Twitter but no Facebook. 


Facebook started off well and the very first one was so easy to use, you could make a simple profile and write on walls or post a status and that was basically it, like what Twitter is like now. But over the years Facebook has added so much basically bullshit that no one actually cares about, i mean this voting thing is ridiculous, who cares and what topped me over the edge is this timeline thing. They said at the start it would be optional and people found themselves clicking on join timeline even though they didn't want to which came hundreds of statuses "I hate timeline, shouldn't have clicked it" or "timeline sucks". But then they make it so you have to have timeline now anyway so it clearly is not optional.


Since ive been on Twitter there have been 0 updates and so I can get used to it and I like looking at the Twitter page, it makes me happy how easy it is. Facebook now is so predictable, if Xfactor is on, you don't even need to watch it to know whats happening, just go on Facebook or if someone dies, Facebook will tell you.


I'm your thinking what has this got to do with my DJing and il tell you. When deciding how I was going to do this requesting service I did have two options, Facebook or Twitter and seen as Twitter was so much simpler, I went for Twitter so sorry Facebook, you suck and i'm even considering deleting my account.


Sorry about the small post but don't have a lot of time today and wanted to give you loyal fans something. Keep checking out the blog and il be posting this weekend probably :) and Follow me on Twitter @DiscoStu999

No comments:

Post a Comment