Tuesday 27 March 2012

Mentions!

So recently a lot of my mates have also been creating blogs. I have been mentioned in a few of them and those people have been moaning that there not in mine so I thought id tell you a little about each of there blogs and a little about them.


Memoirs of Em (www.emmagroves.blogspot.com)
This blog belongs to one of my best pals Em. It's basically just about her life and the sometimes crazy going on's. She posts quite a lot sometimes once a day and its quite a good read. I thought id also pick a song that I think represents them the most as I need to relate it to DJing some how :) For Em Ive chosen one of my favourite songs, I'm a dreamer by Livin Joy or Amber. This song is mainly about a woman who cant find the right man but doesn't really care about it so this is perfect for her :)


Hakuna Matata (www.charcopley.blogspot.com)
This is Charlotte's blog and I must say my favourites to read. Like Emma's it's about her life and what happens in it. It does make me laugh sometimes and do enjoy reading it. She was thinking about stopping so you guys should get on and convince her not to. We always take the piss out of Char cause of her Beyonce Butt so my song for her has to be Milkshake by Kelis or Akon, Smack that. Oh wait I forgot Groove Armada, I see you baby. Well one of those :)


Little by Little (www.faylittle.blogspot.com)
So now onto Fay's blog. She has only just started so that's why she doesn't have many posts but I'm sure shel have a few more soon. I like this blog because Fay has a way of looking at things far differently than everyone else so I find it quite interesting to read. The song is a hard choice because there are so many, however ive gone for The Darkness, I believe in a thing called love and no one will understand why apart from us two :)


What's going through my mind (www.nessaclayden.blogspot.com)
Vanessa was one of the first people to start blogging and therefore has a lot of posts. Like others she just says what happens in her life. Why her's stands out to me if because she literally writes whatever she thinks including many Ahhhhhh's and ooooooo's etc.I also like the way she puts a new sentence on each line, makes it easy to read :) The song is hard because I dont know her that well. I'd probably go for Call on me by Eric Prydz because I only really talk to her when we all go to the gym!


Diary of a gym enthusiast (www.diaryofagymenthusiast.blogspot.com)
This is one of my best mates Kieran, he got me started at the gym and has been a massive help with the whole DJ thing. He's lucky to be on here as he hasn't posted since the 16th of March and am a little dissapointed as I enjoyed reading it. It's all about his trips to the gym and what he does there, was very intersting when he does it. The song is so easy, I'm sexy and I know it, LMFAO as we both always seem to dance together to this song, such a tune!


Geology Rocks (www.alicenaylor.blogspot.com)
Had to put Alice on here as the name for her blog is clearly the best. Alice also posts about her life and things that happen in it. She also has dedicated an entire post to another girl (lesibian much) which is odd. The song choice is a tough one but i'm gonna for Ed Sheeran, Drunk. Speaks for itself really.


So yeah thanks again for reading, check out these blogs and follow, there all pretty descent. Follow me on Twitter @DiscoStu999 and yeah have a good day I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment