Saturday 24 March 2012

I CAN DRIVE!

So since I passed my test last month have literally tried everything to be able to get a car and drive and due to a little mistake I have three points and so this isn't easy. £5000 quotes for a £500 car is just not gonna happen. Even the mega cheap ones wont touch me cause of points even though I did it on a bike not a car. But that's a whole other topic.


My Aunt recently had the idea of putting me on her insurance, she has a 03 car so doesn't mind me driving it and her insurance was up for renewal recently. So today I went round to hers thinking I was just gonna get a quote and it would ridiculous amounts just like the other places but was pleasantly surprised when they told her it would £530 to add me. I got a little excited and decided to go for it. So rather than going to the gym today on my bike, I rolled up to Kieran's house in a little Ford Fiesta to pick him up. He was surprised.


So yeah i'm pretty happy right now as unless my Aunt has the car, I can drive myself to parties now with all my equipment which looks way more professional and just makes it easier. Anyway just thought id tell you guys some good news and that this whole DJ thing is moving up :) if there anything in particular you think I should talk about :) let me know.


Time for the boring stuff. Follow me on Twitter @DiscoStu999 or if your interested in a party, I'm pretty cheap  and good so give me a text or call 07599703011 :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment